Monday, June 2, 2008

Firenze, the second week

It's really hard to believe that I only have about one week left here in Florence, and I'm both excited and upset about it. I do want to go home, and I find myself missing my family and friends, but at the same time I want to stay here in Italy and visit other cities besides Florence.

I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend, but hopefully I'll get to see another wonderful Italian city. There's talk of Rome between some of the girls on the trip, but we're all unsure right now (we still have some time anyway). Rome is a wonderful city, and it would be great to see it again.

Otherwise I'm having a great time just looking around the city and feeling like I'm living the Renaissance! I always look forward to what each day has in store for me, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have some great stories to tell!

No comments: